Saturday, May 12, 2012

May Guest Designer


Hi it is Nicole and I am excited to announce our Guest Designer for May... Amanda Johnson




Hi! My name is Amanda Johnson. I live in a small town in southern Indiana. I have a wonderful husband, Derek, who I have been married to for almost 9 years now. We were high school sweethearts, and we got married a month after I graduated from high school. We now have 2 beautiful daughters, Emma who is 4, and Katlyn who is 3, and another little blessing on the way this fall. We have been blessed enough for Derek to have a good, steady job which allows me to be able to stay home with the girls, God knew I would be lost this fall when they both went off to school, so he gave me a new little bundle to occupy the days! :)
 I started scrapping in 2007. Emma was just a few months old and I wanted to be able to have memories to go with all of the pictures. I have so many pictures from when I was younger that no one remembers the story behind, I didn't want that to happen to our girls.
 God is doing so much in life, everyday. He has blessed me obviously with a wonderful family that I love more than I can even express, but has also given 2 incredible close friends who are like my sisters now, He has given us a wonderful church family, and I feel like He is right now calling me for something, I haven't quite figured out what that is yet, but I am so excited to see what He has in store for me.

You can visit Amanda on her blog at http://asjmade.blogspot.com/
Amanda will also be sharing her challenge layout and inspiration in her guest designer post Thurs.  Here are some of our favorite projects that Amanda has created. 




4 comments:

Shannon91 said...

So beautiful !!!!
Bizz

Lolô Artesanato said...

Wonderful projects Amanda
congrats
xx

Sherri said...

Amanda, I'm so happy you'll be joining us this month, it's really nice to 'see' you again. I just love your style, and can't wait to see some more. Welcome here!

Lisa H said...

love your work Amanda! Thanks for being our GD this month. =)