Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Extra Special Challenge for the Month of May...

This month at SEM our theme will be Mothers...This month we have a very special bonus challenge in addition to our main challenge and sketch challenge... While the other two are for you this one is special because it is for your kids or grandkids or neighbor kids... any kids! It doesnt matter how old they are they can enter to win (even design team member's kids!) We would like them to create any kind of art for or about their mom or grandmother. They can create a card, scrapbook page, drawing, painting, jewelry, or anything else they would like.


My daughter asked me while I was creating my DT layout for the main challenge why she didnt have a challenge... She wanted to make a layout about her mom too... I said sure she could and I would even create a challenge for other kids to join in... Here is the layout she created....To say the least I have a very proud 4 year old...




All you gotta do is take a picture of the children's  project and link it up by May 31st... We will randomly choose 1, 2 or 3 winners depending on the number of participants to win a fun kids prize pack and have their work displayed on the blog!!!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love this idea :)

Dolores said...

oh How cute, I love it!

Lisa H said...

that is so cute! Tell your daughter good job from me. =) I'll see if Greg would be into it (honestly though, probably not, lol)

Kline said...

I can tell Karianne got her mom's crafty hands! Great layout and the challenge is super! It would surely flatter every mom's heart ^^