Thursday, May 31, 2012

Birthday Celebration Sponsors


I am so excited to share with you the sponsors, discounts and prizes for the event.  God really has blessed us with wonderful loyal sponsors some of these ladies have sponsored us multiple times.  I could never show enough gratitude for their kindness!!!  I ask that you please take the time to stop by each of these ladies stores or blogs and let them know how much you appreciate them!



Paper Loves Glue on Etsy features a variety of baker’s twine, paper doilies, embellishment kits and shabby crinkled seam binding ribbon. This handmade ribbon has gorgeous variations of color and aged distressing. The crinkled fabric adds to the vintage appearance giving it a unique look to your crafty projects, gifts, or handmade creations. 

As a special offer to all the followers and participants of Scrapping Everyday Miracles, Paper Loves Glue, is offering a special discount of 30% off the entire store. Just enter code SAVE30 upon checkout atpaperlovesglue.etsy.com. This offer is valid until June 13, 2012.

The winner of the blog hop will receive a $15.00 Gift Certificate to use in the shop, courtesy of Kim's shop.



Courtney Walsh is a published author, scrapbooking designer, theatre director and playwright. Her debut novel, A Sweethaven Summer, will be released in February, 2012 by Guideposts/Summerside, followed by two additional novels in the series. She has also written two papercrafting books, Scrapbooking Your Faith and The Busy Scrapper and is currently working on her third, The Scrapcrafter’s Idea Book (F&W Publications, August, 2012.) Courtney has been a contributing editor for Memory Makers Magazine and Children’s Ministry Magazine and is a frequent contributor to Group Publishing curriculum, newsletters and other publications. She has also written several full-length musicals, including her most recent, The Great American Tall Tales and Hercules for Christian Youth Theatre, Chicago. Courtney is a member of ACFW and is the current PR Manager for Webster’s Pages, a scrapbooking company. 

Courtney has sponsered SEM's Celebration with two of her books... A Sweethaven Summer and Scrapbooking Your  Faith


Courtney's  links: 



Welcome to my store! I make wooden primitive/colonial signs for the home or anywhere you'd like to put one! I also upcycle old furniture and make them rustic home treasures. Come browse and take a look! :)  http://www.etsy.com/shop/CAPrimlover?ref=seller_info 

Be sure to follow my page on Facebook for additional info! I also have a blog at www.paintoverlaundry.com about DIY projects in my home, painting, and everyday life. Come check it out! :)

I love to make custom orders, if you have an idea for a sign, send me a convo through Etsy! I'd love to make it for you!

I am sponsoring the Birthday Celebration challenges with a custom subway sign of your choice.  Here are just a couple you have to choose from





My aim at  the Greatest View  is to provide you with versatile and interesting embellishments for scrapbooking. This comes from a personal need: I found I had too much patterned paper and not enough embellishments! Some of the products will be handmade, some will be sourced.  I can promise you quality and consistency with all Greatest View products. 
I try to stay current with colour schemes and trends as well as coming up with items to fill gaps within the industry. 
Purchasing Greatest View Products
I plan to have a bi-monthly sale on my blog with new releases or limited products. The first one is scheduled for February 1st and then subsequently the 1st of April, June, August, October & December. So you can lock these dates into your calendars!
I will still have my Etsy store open. After the blog sale I will list anything leftover or any restocks in between sales. You can purchase through Etsy anytime. I will advise you on this blog and facebook when I update the Etsy store.
I am sponsoring with a prize pack featuring some of our favorite products... you might even find some of the following


Scrap It Girl aka Kimberly Congdon is located in Kenosha, Wisconsin and started in 2008.  It started out really small, with only one goal which was to only teach scrapbooking to local girls.    I now have a mini shop set up in my home along with a classroom that seats 20.  I teach scrapbooking, cards, altered art, kids classes, cricut classes, and holiday décor.  I  hold 3-5 classes per week.  I also host crops, girl scout classes, teach at local schools, museums, my local Hobby Lobby & Michael’s Craft store.    I  offer monthly challenges on my blog where you will also find great scrapbooking inspiration. Most of my business is done in person and in my area but I sell scrapbooking and craft supplies to online customers so if you are looking for something dont hesitate to contact me.  You can find me both on my  blog http://www.scrapitgirl.net/ and on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrap-It-Girl/131556336922845
Scrap It Girl has sponsored the Birthday Celebration with an exciting prize back full of products


I am a recognized expert in the field of digital design, mixed-media art, and scrapbooking.  In the past couple of years I have helped pioneer the Faithbooking revolution, where I have helped bring purpose to the scrapbooking industry by teaching women how to leave a legacy of their faith journey through the arts.  As an experienced speaker and educator, I have been invited to speak, teach, and transform lives through the process of what I have come to know as “healing art” all throughout the country.


Nana has gracioulsy donated a spot in her June Program Creative Biz Tool Kit
Well, have you dreamed of trning your hobby into a business, but are just lost on WHAT to do?  Have you decided I want to do “THAT”, but can’t seem to make it happen?  Do you feel it is time to make a change, but you find yourself a bit hesitant because of the unknown?  I understand the hesitancy of change. It is the one thing that humans do not do well with (for the most part).  You are afraid of the unknown – and many times you rather stay in the uncomfortable than to move towards the “THING” that makes your heart come alive.  Are you ready to leap out of fear’s skin while choosing to intentionally complete the goals you have set out to do?If so, the Creative Biz Tool-Kit is for you!
 The Creative Biz Tool-Kit isis made up of 4 weeks of short daily lessons available to you in a unique online classroom AND 2 phone calls a week.  For more information check out http://www.nanacampana.com/creativebiz/



 I am a graphic designer happily married, living in Brooklyn with our lovely 1-year-old boy. I love design and I enjoy creating something for people and for myself. I am from Japan where "zakka" is not just a word for fashion and design phenomenon, but everyday life and culture. I don’t remember any day I didn’t check any “zakka” store when I was outside there.; colors, patterns, packaging, and great design are things that caught my eyes. {little.happy.things} is a collection of Japanese Washi Masking Tapes , Cute Stationery, Arts and Crafts, all kinds of my new finds of little things that make me happy from my hometown. Every item in this store is hand picked and brought back (or shipped back) by me when I go back to Japan to visit my family; or by my families and friends when they come to visit me. I hope you will enjoy these little happy things as much as I do!


Store:http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlehappythings1?ref=pr_shop_more
My blog is: http://littlehappythingsilove.blogspot.com/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LittleHappyThings1



Little Happy Things is offering SEM readers a 5% discount on all purchases.  Just ENTER CODE: OMAKEGOPASENTO when you check out.

Little Happy Things have provided the following 6 rolls of tape for one lucky winner 







For as long as I can remember I have loved to scrapbook and make all types of crafts.  In October of 2010 a good friend invited me to a scrapbooking party.  It was there that I was first introduced to Close To My Heart (CTMH).  I had never heard of them before but after seeing their innovative truly clear and very easy to use stamps I was hooked!  CTMH, and their consultants, make it their goal to show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most!  They are deidated to being an industry leader and innovator.  With a rewarding business opportunity and revolutionary new products, and with founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton at the company’s helm, Close To My Heart has made many significant contributions to the scrapbooking and stamping industry. Jeanette’s leadership, spanning over 25 years in the industry, has made the company a premier resource for individuals who wish to enhance their artistic talents and pursue a successful business career.  Through classes, workshops and on-line parties you can learn new tips and techniques to make your paper crafts really stand out and earn FREE product.  Contact me via email at alwaysdeeper(at) hotmail.com or through my website for more information.
Here are my links:
Elizabeth has provided the following  prizes for  The Birthday Celebration Event Giveaway and 3 Word Story game.








Memorable Seasons is an online community tailored to paper crafters. Our online store, where items in our pre-order section are 25% off carries a large number of manufacturers and the latest and greatest products. Come visit the store at MEMORABLE SEASONS (hover on What's New in the top navigational bar)

We also have a fantastic online message board community, where our Design Team issues multiple challenges weekly and we often have contests or events going on. You can visit the Message Board HERE.
We are excited to join you here at Scrapping Everyday Miracles and hope that you come by and visit us soon. For a limited time (until June 30th), if you shop with us and use the code MIRACLES at checkout, you can save 15% off your purchase. This offer does not apply to items in the Pre-order section since they are already 25% off. Please place separate orders for Pre-order & In-stock merchandise if you’d like items from both. 


Memorable Seasons has sponsored tthe blog hop with a $20 gift certificate to their store.



and 


Finally I would like to thank 2 other sponsors... who donated of their time and talents. Keren from  First Free Pretty Things for You who gave us a free advertising spot and shared with her followers about  SEM and the Birthday Celebration.  It is also her graphics that we used in the Birthday Celebration and the blog design and blog badges. Keren is so kind, giving and talented and I dont know what SEM would do without her blog.  She is setting up a new Etsy store which will go live soon and I personally can't wait!

Secondly I would like to thank Lisa from Creative Juice for designing a new header and giving the blog an overall make-over.  It was such a blessing for her to donate her time and talent.  Lisa does free lance graphic design and is very easy to work with.  Please make sure you stop by her blog and let you her know you like the new look at SEM.


A really BIG THANK YOU to all our sponosrs!!!!!!

2 comments:

Limorosh Hmmos said...

Thank you for the wonderful blog hop and beautiful gifts!

Scrapper Myra said...

Wow. So many great sponsors. Thank you all!