Thursday, May 31, 2012

Birthday Celebration Challenges


Are you having fun at our Birthday Celebration?  As part of our birthday celebration we have 5 fun challenges for you.  These are the same challenges that are posted over at our Facebook group Scrapping Everyday Miracles Chit Chat... so there are only 5 challenges total for the weekend.

Here they are
Challenge #1-"Oops, I never did it" Challenge:  Go to SEM and choose a challenge to complete that you haven't completed yet   Have you completed all or most of our challenges well then we have a twist on the above challenge for you *"Oops, I did it again!" Challenge: Go to SEM and choose a challenge to complete that you've already done and repeat the challenge, but this time make a companion page for it.  (If you've already done a two-page layout for each challenge we've offered, then create a new page using different photos.)


Challenge #2-Since today is the last day of May, I thought a "Last day of May flowers" challenge is called for. Your challenge, should you chose to accept it, is to create any sort of project as long as it incorporates flowers in some way.


Challenge #3-"Happy Happy Happy Birthday" Challenge:  Since we are celebrating our first birthday... How could we not have a birthday challenge.  Create a layout that features a birthday... it can be your birthday.. your child's birthday or even your Great Uncle Ernie's birthday!


Challenge #4-"Summer Layout" Challenge:  All you gotta do is create a summer layout - can be anything to do with summer at all - there are so many different blessings from God in the various seasons. I love the warmth of the sun, longer days, lots of water fun and just the relaxing joys of summer.


Challenge #5-"Card" Challenge:  Since we are celebrating one year at SEM I would like you to create a card with a number 1 on it.




For every challenge you complete you get an entry to win your choice of  a custom Subway Sign from Sandbox House.  Here are just a couple of the wonderful signs you will find in the store...


Please link up your projects by Monday night 11:59pm PST... when linking here please put your name followed by the number challenge you completed.  So for example if  I complete Challenge #5- Birthdays I would write Nicole Brenna5.

Thank you and I cant wait to see what you create...

2 comments:

CarlyJo said...

I had so much fun hopping now I gotta go and get my craft on! I have a great idea on what to make for a few of these challenges. Others I have to put on that thinking cap. Excited to be a part of this on my slow Thursday. Its very slow on this side of the computer! LOL

Scrapper Myra said...

Cool... Now you are getting me kind of stressed because would like to participate in all.. but at least I'm participating in one... thanks.