Monday, April 30, 2012

Inspried By Pinterest- Project Life


Hi it is Nicole....How many of you just love Pinterest... I know that I sure do... I find so much inspiration for DIY projects, scrapbooking, cardmaking, recipes,  fun projects for my daughter, early education material and great quotes and sayings.  It really is such a great idea to have everything all in one spot.  One of the things I have seen a lot of pins of and had to know more about is Project Life.  I am not a Project Lifer but I do really like the idea behind it.  Since we have had a few people ask what it is on our Scrapping Everyday Miracles Chit Chat Facebook Group... I thought I would share a little about it and share some of my favorite pins.  Project Life is perfect for so many people that dont feel they have the time or supplies or just want to improve their skill ...

Project life was created by Becky Higgins.To really understand what project life is you should check out this link http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/what-is-project-life.php Basically it is a back to basics form of scrapbooking.  You can create project life pages both digitally or with physical products.  It simpilifies scrapbooking so that you can get more pages created faster.  Project Life is all about YOUR LIFE.  Project Life makes it easy to get your pictures in album and be able to tell their story.  So would you like to see some project life examples... (None of these are my designs nor am I claiming them to be... All are pins from Pinterest are simply being used as example of Project Life.  They are not associated with SEM and we are not claiming them to be)

This first one is created by Fiona Merrild from A Simply Creative Life Fiona creates all of her project life pages digitally.   The best part is she is part of the SEM Facebook Group so if you would like to ask her questions just head on over there and I am sure she would be happy to share.


Here are some other pins form Pinterest from different designers using physical products...
Created by Michelle Wooderson

Created by Lisa Day

Finally how you can get started... check out the Project Life Website... they sell all kinds of start up products.  Two Peas in a Bucket sells kits as well as digital items especially designed for Project Life. Then there is Pinterest there are so many free materials out there for both of those who want to create digitally or physically...Pinterest is full of pins to all kinds of these freebies.  Of course I have a couple of these pins to share with you.  Finally if Project Life isnt for you that doesnt mean you can't use these freebies.  They are great for journaling or displaying on all kinds of papercrafting projects.  All you have to do is download them to your computer and print them out.  So fun! (Once again I did not create any of these freebie cards... I am simply sharing the pins that are found on Pinterest.) If you would like to download any of these cards just click on the blog link below the pictures.

Created by Persnickety Prints and they have other freebies too on their blog....


Created by Jana at Motherz Original and she also other freebies on her blog....
Created by Smitha from Smiling Colors.com and she has some really awesome other freebies  for all kinds of crafting... make sure you scroll through all her freebies

Created by Emilie from Pluckymomo
Have a very blessed  day and dont forget to visit our Scrapping Everyday Miracles Chit Chat Facebook Group where we can chat a bit more about Project Life.... if you arent a member yet just hit join group and we will approve you right away....

6 comments:

theelfqueen said...

I don't do Pinterest or PL but I do find them very inspiring!

Lolô Artesanato said...

A great inspiration
I love this kind of project
tks for sharing
xx
Leila

Scrapper Myra said...

Great project. And loved the freebies. Tks for the links. Have a nice week.

www.winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com

Lisa H said...

I LOVE Pintrest!! Thanks for all the good info and links Nicole!

Angie said...

Thanks for the links, loving these free printables!

Elizabeth said...

Love the Inspiration I find on pinterest :)