Thursday, April 12, 2012

GD Inspirational Post

Hi Dears...

I'm very happy to be here with you in this month!
I love the blog, all challenges & inspirations I found here!!!

The first page I did to main challenge which is proposed make a layout about someone who makes you laugh, who say funny things and etc
I choose to do a page about my son Matheus, who is the happiest and funny child I know, it's impossible be near him and not to be happy too!

God has many ways to teach us about lift and about his love for us! The Matheus is living proof of that, because he came to this world because it was God's will...
I was not prepared to have another child and had not planned this, and God just sent me this HAPPY child to be me son...
The Matheus teach me to laugh at little things, teach me to not take life too seriously and teach me what it takes to stop once in a while and just LAUGH!!!

Tks God for this blessing!

Matheus...you make me HAPPY:

And I did one more layout, just for inspiration, following the same proposal...


So, that it's! I hope you like it!!!

I would like to say Thank You for Nicole and all DT's...you are so lovely!!!
Tks a lot for this opportunity!

xx

Leila

11 comments:

Sherri said...

Welcome Leila, and thank you for sharing a little slice of your life with us. We don't always recognize the blessing when we're in the valley, but God is always faithful :) I really like the design of your first layout.

Shannon91 said...

whaou, so beautiful !
Bizz

Lisa H said...

Thank you Leila for being our GD this month. I love your layouts here! =)

Elizabeth said...

So glad to have you here at SEM Leila! I am loving your layouts! I am reminded of my own Joshua and the surprise and blessing he was and has been in our family when I read your words about Matheus :) God is indeed fills our lives with Joy in so many ways! Thanks for sharing!!

Jeannine said...

What cute pages!! The titles alone made me smile so the rest just made the smile bigger! :)

Lolô Artesanato said...

Tks Dear Sherri
xx

Lolô Artesanato said...

Tks Shannon!
xx

Lolô Artesanato said...

Tks you Lisa, It's a honor to be here!
xx

Lolô Artesanato said...

It's true, Dear Elizabeth
tks for lovely comment
xx

Lolô Artesanato said...

Tks for lovely comment Jeannine
xx

Cara G said...

What a cute little guy you have, and what lovely layouts you've created. Thank you so much Leila for being our Guest Designer this month...and for sharing your mother's heart for the sweet blessing God sent you in Matheus.