Monday, April 2, 2012

Challenge #15

March Winners will be announced April 7th!!!!


Hello again!  This is Jeannine and I am really excited to be bringing Challenge #15 to you today!!  I'm calling this challenge, "Say, WHAT?" and let me tell you, I had so much fun creating the two-page layout that I did for this one!  I hope all of you will have fun with it too.

Do you have people in your life that have made you laugh over things they've said, like maybe an uncle with a great sense of humor?  Have your kids said things that made you laugh, and even long after it's said, you still giggle about it?  If you answered yes to either of those questions then you're going to like this challenge!

I think God has given us a sense of humor because He knew there would be days that we'd need a good laugh and He also placed people in our lives to provide that chuckle!  This month's challenge is asking you to create a project that focuses on the people in your life that brighten your day with their silly side.  More specifically, the funny things they say.  It can be something they've said once or something they say on a regular basis.  The beauty of this challenge is that you don't have to have a particular photo of the person doing something funny, all you need is a photo of the person who's made the funny comment.  The journaling will tell the story!

So let's have some fun showing how God has blessed us with the humorous things the people in our lives have said and in so doing, provides the laughter we need to brighten our days!

Scrap twist: Use baker's twine on your project.
Here is what our Design Team created for this challenge... (Hover your mouse over the picture to see what each Design Team member has to say about their layout)
Jeannine
(This is page 1, please visit my blog to see page 2)








(This is Lisa's page 1, please visit her blog to see page 2)

Our sponsor this month is Scrapbook Circle and the prize they're giving away this time is a $30 gift credit to their site!! Look how cute their stuff is!!
About Scrapbook Circle:

Scrapbook Circle is a monthly kit club that designs a unique scrapbooking kit each month filled with the most current scrapbooking products. We choose products we love and know you will love too. We also include a custom Scrapbook Circle Printable with each of our kits. You do not need to commit to a subscription to receive our kits. You can buy one kit at a time. If you would like a discount on kits, just commit to purchase 2 kits. 

If you would like a chance to win a $30 gift credit to Scrapbook Circle, all you have to do is complete the challenge and link it up by April 30th.  

The Gift Certificate is not the only thing you can win...
You could be chosen as the Design Team's Top 3 or the Guest Designer for  June .  
(Guest Designers are chosen from those that participate in challenges and/or participate in SEM Chit Chat Group on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/200817343359030/ )

Winners will be announced May 5th !!!

8 comments:

Svetlana Austin said...

hi, ladies! I found this blog just a couple of weeks ago and I am very excited about it! it is so nice to meet all of you - you are not only very talented and creative but you also use your talents and creativity for tell the world about of great God of wonders!
I think that I must give a go to this challenge as I have a lot of people around me who makes me laugh on a regular basis :-))) I just want to know if one allowed to combine your challenge with a sketch from another blog? please let me know of that. thank you!

Lisa H said...

Welcome Svetlana! I'm glad you are going to take on our challenge. I know followers in the past have used sketches from other blogs. Go for it! =)

Roulien Stahnke said...

I LOVE all of your layouts for this fun challenge!! Congrats to the new DT ladies on a fantastic reveal!! I can't wait to play with you all!! Hugs XxXx

glorygirl said...

What a fun challenge! Now....to remember those silly things my hubby and children say ;) Thanks for the inspiration!

krazykropper said...

Can't wait to see everyone's entries!!

claire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

You are welcome to combine challenges Svetlana :) Welcome to SEM blog - I love chatting with you over at the SEM facebook group :) God's blessings be yours!

krazykropper said...

Welcome! Jump right it & join us!