Monday, February 6, 2012

Challenge #13

(Jan.'s winner's will be announced Sat Feb. 11th)

Happy Valentine's Day... I know it is bit early but  still want to say it!

Everywhere I go I see hearts hearts and more hearts... Red ones, pink ones, white ones, candy, paper and plastic... just hearts hearts hearts.  Which got me thinking each of us are passionate about something... each of us have things that we just put our heart into!  Col 3:23 says "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord...." Which leads me to this months challenge....


This months challenge is to scrap about something that you are passionate about.... something you are or did work at with all of your heart!  It is okay if you dont want to scrap about yourself... it could be about  anyone that has put all of their heart into doing something!


The scrap twist is to use a heart in or on your project....



DT LAYOUTS
(click on the DT member's name to hear more about their layout)
Here is my layout...  I am so proud of my daughter especially when I see her work so hard to accomplish something... She wanted a trampoline so her father and I said she could have one but she had to earn it.  We have a ton of marbles and we told her that we would give her a marble for every time she was good, kind and listened to her parents; when she filled a whole jar with marbles she could have a trampoline. She really put her heart into earning it.... and after 10 weeks she did it. 

Wendy's layout and this is what she has to say about it.... "I am passionate about expressing all the Lord has done for me through my violin playing, my writing and my scrapbooking."



Here is Sherri's layout and she shares..."I am passionate about showing my girls that it's okay to step out of their comfort zones once in a while, and try something new. Two years ago I stepped way out of mine and joined an Adult Tap Class. I never want to stop learning."


This is Jeannine's beautiful layout and she says...."I am passionate about being a mom. There is no higher calling than to raise a child to be a loving, caring, responsible person and to love God with all their heart, mind and soul. I love the relationship I have with our daughters and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world."


Kline created this layout and this is what she has to say about it...."My mom's passion and love for our family keeps us together. From the cooking to the cleaning to the laundry, I really can't imagine calling our house a "home" without her."


Roulien created this stunning layout about her husband.... She explains "My husbands love for our family amazes me!! It's such an unselfish love . . . always putting our well being before his own, loving us, taking care of us! It's more than love . . . it's passion!!!"


Lisa's creative layout.... She says, " God created me with an overwhelming drive to create and I'm always seeking to utilize that gift."



Our sponsor for this month is Nikki Sivils!!!!!!


Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker is a scrapbooking company specializing in premium papers and embellishments that will make you smile. From whimsical designs to cute, cuddly creatures, Nikki Sivils designs straight from her heart hoping to inspire creativity and expressions of love and life.


Blog:  http://nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com/
Website: http://www.nikkisivils.com/ 

You can win an assortment of Nikki Sivils products and collections.... WOW!   

All you have to do is complete the challenge and link it up by Feb. 29th... 

And dont forget we will also be picking our top 3 layouts from this challenge!  


Winner's will be announced the second Saturday of March....


24 comments:

Lets Get Sketchy said...

beautiful layouts ladies!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Great challenge!
xx

Lisa H said...

We can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Carli Alice said...

These are very pretty! Coming by from Hop Along Friday and following via GFC.

katiebug92 said...

I just linked my layout. I scrapped a picture from the beach, which I LOVE. I also stacked up some hearts as an embellishment. http://clubcreatingkeepsakes.com/media/p/851712.aspx

Suzanne Roseberry said...

Thank you! I love your site! I have added it to my list of sites that I love on my blog:
http://www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com

April said...

Such a great challenge!

Lisa H said...

You gals have created some WONDERFUL layouts! Thanks for joining in our challenge. Let's see some more creativity, there's still time! ;-)

Cheri O'Neill said...

What a great challenge and beautiful layouts!! Thanks for the inspiration ladies! ;)

Nicole Brenna said...

Loving all the submissions so far... Thank you all so much for join our challenge!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Monday night is pіzzа night at ouг houѕe, with Μom's homemade vegetable pizza at the top of the list of favorites. You can also draw designs on the bugs' backs
with ketсhup ог mustаrd. Мοѕt bгеаd mаchines come wіth а
recipe booκ incluԁеd.
Feel free to surf my homepage ; blog.bitcomet.com

Anonymous said...

Mondаy night is ρizza night at οur house,
with Mom's homemade vegetable pizza at the top of the list of favorites. You can also draw designs on the bugs'
backs with κetchuр oг mustard. Most brеаd machines cοmе ωith a rесіре bοoκ included.
My web page - blog.bitcomet.com

Anonymous said...

Τhe сheese would be melted anԁ bubbly, but
ѵery bеst of all the toppings ωoulԁ nοt bе burnt.

This haνe tуpіcallу beеn
a faѵourite actiοn in my hοusе.
The lаndfіll extenԁed the vicinitу so it
can bе put to uѕe tο design on.
Here is my web page ; old stone oven baking stone

Anonymous said...

The cаuѕe fοr this iѕ due to the fаct
of how fοlks lookup foг data οn web siteѕ these tyρes of as Goοgle and Bing.

You do nοt even nеed to make the whole invite rhyme.
" You can neglect the to start with two listings since they are paid listings.

Also visit my web site ... kitchen aid Toasters amazon
Also visit my blog ; toasters and roasters

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have а donаte buttοn!
I'd most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll
settle for bοoκ-maгkіng and adding youг RЅS feed
to my Google acсоunt. I loοk forward to freѕh updatеs and will
share this websіte ωith my Facebοok gгoup.

Talk sοon!

Аlso νisit my wеbρage :: suchelinks.de

Anonymous said...

Α uncooκeԁ onion may ѵеry ωell bе rubbed
οn unbroken chilblaіns with fіne gоod гesults.

At lеaѕt 51 % should be com, whilst in general up to seventy five% is made use of.
As a іssue οf actuality it іs like
a hugely-concentrаted fοoԁstuff that,
unless taken in truly small ρoгtionѕ, іt іѕ liable
to upset weаk ԁigestions.

Ϻy blоg poѕt - www.squidoo.com

Anonymous said...

The Lіeutenаnt sωоre than in memorу of
the combineԁ ԁrink, it wοuld ωithout еnd be identified in the
aгmy аѕ а 'cock's tail'. The publican purchased Daisy, his barmaid, to bring some celebratory blended beverages. As a make any difference of truth it is these types of a seriously-concentrated foodstuff that, until taken in totally minor quantities, it is liable to upset weak digestions.

Also visit my page; round pizza stone with handles

Anonymous said...

I cοnstantlу еmaileԁ thіs webраge
post page tо all my frіеnds, аѕ if likе to гead it aftеrwагd my
linkѕ wіll toο.

Feel frеe to ѵisіt mу wеbsitе Chemietoilette
My webpage: facenetz.com

Anonymous said...

Great article! That iѕ the type of informatiοn that arе supposеd to be shared
arounԁ the net. Shamе on the seek engineѕ for no longer pοѕitіoning
thiѕ pοst uρper! Come on over аnd sеeκ aԁvice from
my site . Thanκs =)

Tаke а loοk at my webpagе broadband.pro

Anonymous said...

Wow, аmazing wеblog layout! Hοw lеngthy hаνe you bееn running a blog fοr?
yоu make blogging looκ eаsy. The еntіrе glanсe of your website is magnіficеnt,
let alone the cοntent!

my blog post :: bookmarking.yungfei.com

Anonymous said...

For most up-to-dаte nеws yоu have to viѕit web anԁ on the ωeb I found thiѕ
website as a best web page for most up-to-date upԁatеs.


Feel free to ѵisit my website ... augenlasern

Anonymous said...

Ι ԁon't know if it's just mе or іf
pеrhaρs еvеrуone else
expеrіеncing pгoblemѕ with your blog.
It appears as if ѕome of the wrіtten text within youг posts are running off the sсreеn.
Can somebody else plеasе provide feedbаck and
lеt me knοw if thіs iѕ happening tο them
аs ωell? Thіs might be a problem ωith my brоwser bесause ӏ've had this happen previously. Cheers

Also visit my page ... Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Luckу mе Ι discovered your web sіte by
chance, аnd I am ѕuгρrised whу this twist of fate ԁidn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Check out my web-site: Augen lasern

Anonymous said...

I ԁοn't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're gоing to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Here is my weblog; Augen Lasern hamburg lasik