Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 2 of our Christmas Inspiration Week!

Welcome to the Greatest Gift of the Season blog hop!


Welcome to Day 2 of our inspiration week!

Hello everyone, Roulien here . . . and welcome to day 2 of our exciting Inspiration Week!!! I can't wait to share my little project with you all today!! When we decided to do the Inspiration Week, I immediately knew that I wanted to do home decor projects! Since Christmas is not a recognized holiday here in Saudi Arabia, anything "chrismassy" is hard to find and quite expensive. And I badly wanted a Christmas tree for our home, so I created one . . . which I LOVE!!!! Here is my project . . .



I would love for you to head on over to my blog, My scrappy story, where I have a little tutorial on how I created our christmas tree and a prize for one lucky winner. While you there don't forget to pick up the SECRET WORD, for a chance to win a wonderful prize!!!

Our next sponsor this week is 42 Things with an awesome discount of 20%. The code for the discount is MIRACLES and will run from today through December 4th - thanks so much Jo we appreciate your support. Now go do some shopping!

Every day one of our Design Team Members will post a project to inspire you. They will also post a link to their personal blog where you can go and see more detailed pictures, tutorials, and collect a secret word! You will need to visit every day and collect all the secret words to create a phrase that could win you an awesome gift from one of our sponsors! Don’t forget to leave comments on our DT’s blogs because some of them will be doing giveaways also.
The details:
1. Come back and visit us each day this week to be inspired. Hop to the Design Team member’s personal blog and collect your secret word. At the end of the week e-mail us at scrappingeverydaymiracles@yahoo.com with the secret phrase and you will be entered into the drawing for this awesome prize from Burlap and Buttercups, one of my personal favorite kit clubs.




2. Create something or many things based on our inspiration and link it to the Mr Linky  by December 10th for a chance to win a December kit from Scrapbook Circle , yes this is also a favorite of mine!
3. Every day that you come back to visit you will also find a new discount code to give you some help in your shopping; some codes are good just for the day and others are for a week so make sure you get them quick!
4. Have a ton of fun and don’t forget to join us on Monday, December 5th for our December challenge and another awesome prize package!


Have fun creating, and be sure to check back in tomorrow for yet another great project!!!!

5 comments:

Lolô Artesanato said...

Gorgeous card!
I love it!
xx
Leila

Cathy said...

What a fab tree.

Kline said...

very cute tree! :D

Nicole Brenna said...

This is just stunning... I love the idea because it could be used in a variety of projects. I just love your Christmas tree and the best part is that it doesnt drop any needles!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a gorgeous project! Love it!