Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 1 of our Christmas inspiration week

Welcome to the Greatest Gift of the Season blog hop! 

Welcome to Day 1 of our inspiration week! 
Hi all, Wendy here!  Today I am going to inspire you to decorate your tree (or maybe give some away). 


Here are just  a few of the Christmas ornaments that I created so far...  I need to make 30 for gifts so I am cranking out a few more even as you read this!  :)  I have created some using paint, some with Queen & Co felt, stickers, rub-ons, sheet music, yarn, alcohol inks, and I always pull out my trusty glue gun so I can glue some lovely Prima goodies to the finished products!  Make sure you head on over to my blog, Our Journey to Destiny, for an in-depth look at each type of ornament and some other Christmas projects I've been working on.  Oh and don't forget to grab the secret word!  Make sure that you leave a comment too because I have a giveaway from another one of my favorites!

Our sponsor that is going to begin the week of shopping is Designs by Diana (our sponsor for this month's challenge) with a ... 20% discount off your total purchase.  The code is MIRACLES20 and is good until December 11 - so go have fun shopping!  Thanks so much Diana for your support.
Every day one of our Design Team Members will post a project to inspire you.  They will also post a link to their personal blog where you can go and see more detailed pictures, tutorials, and collect a secret word!  You will need to visit every day and collect all the secret words to create a phrase that could win you an awesome gift from one of our sponsors!  Don’t forget to leave comments on our DT’s blogs because some of them will be doing giveaways also.
The details: 
1.    Come back and visit us each day this week to be inspired.  Hop to the Design Team member’s personal blog and collect your secret word.  At the end of the week e-mail us at scrappingeverydaymiracles@yahoo.com with the secret phrase and you will be entered into the drawing for this awesome prize from Burlap & Buttercups, one of my personal favorite kit clubs. 

2.    Create something or many things based on our inspiration and link it to the Mr. Linky by December 10th for a chance to win a December kit from Scrapbook Circle, yes this is also a favorite of mine!
3.    Every day that you come back to visit you will also find a new discount code to give you some help in your shopping; some codes are good just for the day and others are for a week so make sure you get them quick!
4.    Have a ton of fun and don’t forget to join us on Monday, December 5th for our December challenge and another awesome prize package!

9 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Happy to be sponsoring!!! And love the inspiration!

Lisa H said...

Oh boy, here we go!!! Get inspired everyone! =)

Roulien said...

Those are GREAT, Wendy!! Hoping over to you blog to see more!!!!!

Cathy said...

Needing to get in the mood for Christmas so am looking for lots of inspiration... this is the perfect way to start.

Jeannine said...

These are super cute, Wendy! I love your instructions too. Very easy to follow!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Super cute!
xx
Leila

Kline said...

ooohhh...these ornaments are pretty!!!

Nicole Brenna said...

Amazing way to start off the week... I couldnt love these ornaments anymore... They are so neat. I wanna do a craft like this with my daughter.. How fun would a whole tree of different types of homemade ornaments be... thanks for the great inspiration!

Miriam Prantner said...

I'm going through this kind of backwards, but I really love these ornaments. Gorgeous!