Monday, October 17, 2011

Sketch Day!!

Good Morning ladies . . . It's Roulien with your Monday Sketch/Technique inspiration!! Every 3rd Monday of the month we will be bringing you either a sketch or a fun new technique to try and use on your challenge layout for the month!! We are so excited about all the changes here @ SEM and hope that you'll find them inspirational as well!!

I love sketches!! I love the freedom to change the sketch to suit your photo's and embellishments! But sketches also makes it so easy to create beautiful, artistic layouts without fussing about the placement of your photos and embellishments!! And that's why I decided to share a sketch with you today! The sketch is one from Jolene Pienaar, and she graciously agreed to us using her sketch on the SEM blog. I wanted to create a layout with our word of the month UNCONDITIONAL, and what it mean to me!

Every time I see a cross, I'm reminded of God's unconditional love for us! It reminds me of the sacrifice that has been made in order for me to be saved!! It tells me that God loves and cares so much about me that he offered us his Son in order for us to be saved! It makes me humble and grateful and so very blessed!!!

Here is the sketch I've used for inspiration:


And here is my layout based on the sketch:




I would love for you to use the sketch in either this months challenge or in using our word of the month ~ Unconditional! Please also leave Jolene some love for using this gorgeous sketch! You have until October 31ste to link up your layout using the Inlinkz button!

If we have 10 or more participants I'll give a little RAK to one lucky lady!! I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!!

Happy Scrappin'!!









3 comments:

Lisa H said...

great sketch Roulien! (and your sample layout =) !)

Jeannine said...

Ooh, I love the sketch! I'll have to use that one. Your sample is great too!

antenucci said...

Loved your sketch! This sketch and another one I had influenced a layout I just recently made (its on my blog) - and I love it! Thanks for the inspiration.