Monday, September 12, 2011

Mini-Challenge: Tutorial Yarn Rosettes

Hi everyone it is Nicole and I have a fun Mini-Challenge: Tutorial for you....

I found this fun tutorial over at Craftionary.... How to make yarn rosettes... I love rosettes and have made them out of paper and fabric but I hadnt seen how to make them out of yarn... So please go check it out!  Here is the link
http://craftionary.blogspot.com/2011/06/make-yarn-rosettes-tutorial.html

If you make a project using rosettes (any kind of rosette is fine) and link it up to this post by 11:59pm PST September 19th... you will be entered to into the drawing for the gift certificate from our sponsor 42 Things....

Here is the layout I made using the yarn rosettes!
God's Blessings and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Lisa H said...

cool! I have a bucket of unused yarn - I'll have to try this technique.

Leigh said...

Thanks for sharing this, Nic!
And I love your layout-- super sweet!

Jeannine said...

Nicole, your page is adorable! I love making rosettes out of fabric so I'll have to try it with yarn now. Yours is so cute!

CarrieB said...

You girls and your creativity and inspiration are just what I need everyday! Thanks so much for all you do!