Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Praise Post

Hi there, it's Leigh here with another praise post.

When I shared a praise post back in June, I mentionned how much I love summer.

Well, this summer was no exception! Two months off from work/school to hang out with my three favourite people in the whole world-- well, it just doesn't get better than that! And although we didn't take any trips this summer, God blessed us with some great experiences, some of which included walking dogs for the Humane Society, a trip to the waterslide park, seeing a couple of movies in the city, etc.

Because I wanted to remember these events for which I'm thankful (but didn't always manage to capture on film), I created the following layout, where the journaling focuses on some of our summer highlights:


I used American Crafts (white) and Papertrey Ink (kraft) cardstock, The Girl's Paperie patterned paper, Papertrey Ink stamps & dies and My Mind's Eye decorative brads.




(You can click on the photos to view them larger.)

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Nicole Brenna said...

Leigh thanks so much for sharing and I love love love your layout! I love summer too even if it is soooo very short here in the Arctic!

Laure said...

I love your Layout !!! thank you for sharing :-)

Lolô Artesanato said...

Your layout is so cute!
xx
Leila

CarrieB said...

Totally sweet layout! I am giving you a shoutout on my blog for my Friday Fave!