Monday, September 19, 2011

Challenge #8

Hello everyone,
Wendy here and I'm so excited to bring you my first challenge!  This challenge is near and dear to me right now as I am living it!

How many times have you complained about your weight, or maybe your hair, or maybe a facial feature that isn't to your liking?  But have you ever stopped to consider what a miracle you are?  How perfectly you were crafted and how your body works so well (most of the time, LOL)?  There is a verse in the Bible that says, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Ps 139:14  My challenge to you is to first off, consider yourself a miracle - perfectly crafted by the Creator.  Then I would like you to create a layout/project that celebrates YOU!

Scrapping twist:  You must use a picture of yourself (it can be the whole you or just a part) and make sure to include some handwritten journaling to celebrate that gift also!

Precocious Paper is providing this gorgeous prize package to one winner from this challenge - all you have to do is link your layout/project here by September 30th for a chance to win.




Here is my layout:

My Journaling
Nichole's wonderful layout!

Nichole's blog

Jeannine's gorgeous layout!
Jeannine's blog
Leigh's fabulous layout!

Leigh's blog

Roulien's awesome layout!


Roulien's blog
Lisa magnificent layout!
Lisa's blog

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge! Please link your layout to this post by September 30th to be eligible to win a prize from our sponsor, Precocious Paper.

AND... not only do you have a chance to win a prize from our sponsor, but from all the layouts submitted for September’s challenges the DT will pick their top 3 layouts. If you are our top favorite, you will win a spot as our Guest Designer for November! 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful challenge, I love the pages shared! Maybe I will dive in...I have until the end of September, so time to get my scrappin' ON!
Dawn (Modern Day Disciple)
@ Beneath The Surface: Breath of Faith

Laure said...

Really love this challenge ! That's kind of message from God cause in my bible study group, we talked about the Psaulm 139 on friday night :-) Thank you Wendy ! Can't wait to scrapbook it !