Monday, September 5, 2011

Challenge #7

Hi there, it's Leigh here with another Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge for you...

I was biking with my kids the other day: we had gone to the grocery store and were on our way home. The weather was so nice and I was enjoying a conversation with my daughter. And suddenly, I realized that, for a change, I was "enjoying the moment." I can so often get caught up in what's next on the agenda, or be thinking about other things, that I neglect to just simply enjoy the moment.

So here's Challenge #7: Create a layout that focuses on the miracle of the moment.

There's a quote on my Lululemon lunch bag that says: "Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life." What do you think? ;)

Scrap Twist: Stamp on your layout.

Our sponsor for this is 42 Things, a shop on Etsy which carries lovely ephemera-type embellishments. Just click here to check out their shop.

Here's the layout I made for this challenge:


And I placed my journaling behind one of the photos:



Here's Roulien's layout:



Here's Lisa's layout:



Here's the layout Wendy made:



A two page layout from Jeannine:



Here is Nicole's layout....

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for this challenge! Please link your layout to this post by September 30th to be eligible to win a gift certificate from our sponsor, 42 Things.

AND... not only do you have a chance to win a prize from our sponsor, but from all the layouts submitted for September’s challenges the DT will pick their top 3 layouts. If you are our top favorite, you will win a spot as our Guest Designer for November!




3 comments:

Lolô Artesanato said...

I love these challenges with captured the happy moments, I linked my page yet
xx
Leila

Lisa H said...

You are fast Leila! =)

Roberta: Mother of 3 said...

I just love this blog! Every time I visit and read a recent post, I leave hopeful and joyful! I entered my layout, and I am a follower of the blog! Thank you for sharing God's word on your blog, as well! Roberta @ The Papercrafting League