Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Are you ready for some excitement?

Hi everyone, Wendy here!  So, are you ready for some excitement?  How about a chance to win some prizes?  Sounds good doesn't it?  Well, you will have to wait a few seconds because first I wanted to show you some inspiration using some products from our sponsor 42 Things.  We received some really neat upcycled tags, leafs, envelopes and other treasures to create with. Thanks 42 Things!

I created this layout about, what else?  A flea market!  It was like a match made in heaven!
Wendy's blog

Jeannine created this awesome journal with her goodies - and I would say this was the perfect match also!  Great job, Jeannine!
Jeannine's blog
Now, are you ready for my surprise?

This Friday, September 30th, make sure you stop back bright and early for a ..... BLOG HOP!  Prizes and everything, so tell your friends and get ready to enjoy some awesome cuteness as we hop together and make some new friends!

2 comments:

42 things said...

wow! those are beautiful! thank you for using my items! I'm totally honored :)

Lisa H said...

They were lots of fun to work with!