Thursday, September 8, 2011

Announcing our newest Design Team Member

Well hello everyone!!!!!  It is Nicole....

We are sad to be saying goodbye to one of our design team members... Elizabeth has had to step down due to personal reasons.... we will keep her in our prayers and hope to still see her around here.... so with a spot open  we have decided to as Wendy Antenucci to join us....Guess what she said YES!  We are really blessed to have her.... She has jumped right in and will even be bring us Challenge #8 here in a few days!!!! Here is a little bit more about Wendy.....


My name is Wendy Antenucci and I live in SW VA and totally love it!  (Even though we now have earthquakes in this area - go figure!)  I have been married for 12 years to my wonderful husband Michael.  We have 5 children - Tracy 9, Anthony 7, Marc 5, Vinny 2, and Gino 6 months.  I am a SAHM, a homeschooler, a violinist, a math teacher/tutor, and totally blessed!  I started scrapping when my daughter was a few months old b/c I had way too many pictures.  At that time, I began to pray that the Lord would make me creative and the journey has been incredible ever since!  This year I have been asking the Lord to allow me to be published and make a design team - well this makes my 3rd DT, still working on the pubs.  :)

I accepted Jesus as my Saviour when I was very young, I was raised in church and loved the Lord.  Fast forward through growing up struggles, dating, marriage and first 2 children.  In 2004, the Lord really began to take over my life which has resulted in what I call our Journey to Destiny.  My family and I are on a journey to fufill the dream the Lord placed in us, our passion; it began in DE and brought us to VA and we are just now beginning to see the fruits of many years of perserverence.  We are apart of a wonderful church here in VA where my hubby and I are on the worship team.  Lately, we have begun to step out in counseling those that the Lord brings to our door.  My hubby is a very talented builder and just finished building us a house and is now working on building our church - so things are pretty busy in our lives on a normal basis anymore!
I am thrilled to be apart of SEM's design team b/c the Lord has done so much in my life and I would love to share my testimony so that others can also believe for miracles.  I have been searching the internet for a group of scrappers that would help me document all the miracles and blessings that occur daily in my life.  Looking forward to the journey!   


Please check out her blog http://antenucci.blogspot.com/ and dont forget to leave her a little love....

Thanks again Wendy for joining us we are sooo happy to have you on the team!

6 comments:

Lolô Artesanato said...

Welcome Wendy
xx
Leila

Laure said...

Welcome Wendy and thank you for sharing abour yourself :-) Have a blessed great adventure in this super-team ! Can't wait to discover your challenge :-)

Sherri said...

Yah for you Wendy. How lovely to have the opportunity just fall into your lap :) Looking forward to discover more about your faith journey.

Elizabeth said...

Wendy you are the perfect addition to this great group of women!!!!! :)
e.

Leigh said...

Welcome to SEM, Wendy! We're so glad to have you join our team!

Jeannine said...

Welcome to the team, Wendy! I'm very excited to have you with us because you're a wonderful addition to the team. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. This is going to be great!!