Thursday, August 18, 2011

Spotlight on the Eyelet Outlet!

Hi It is Nicole and I have some fun projects to share with you!  One of our sponsors for this month is  the Eyelet Outlet... If you havent come across them either here online or at a show... you will be so surprised at all the fun brads and eyelets that they have.  They truly have the most unique and fun brads out there.  Their eyelets are really cool because you dont need a tool... you can actually set them with a pen... I know that I rarely use eyelets  because I dont want to pull out all the tools and go through all the banging.  Now it is as easy as pie to use eyelets and there are so many fun things that can be done with them.  I would just encourage you to check out the store....

Here are some of the fun projects that the design team made using product from the Eyelet Outlet....
Leigh



Elizabeth




Nicole


2 comments:

Lisa H said...

cute stuff ladies. Those eyelets are so much fun. I'm amazed at the variety they have.

Eyelet Outlet said...

Nicole these are darling projects!!! Love every single one!!!