Friday, August 26, 2011

Praise Post

Well this week nearly killed me but I am so thankful for it... I guess I should tell you who me is Nicole... see my mind is a little bit scrambled! School started this week and for some reason I had the crazy idea to get a Masters Degree.  Now I am a stay at home mom here in Norway and need to do something to get out of the house.  It was scared but in the end God really blessed me with a great program... and great friends.  I have gotten the chance to see friends that I made last year when I took a Norwegian Language class, hang out with some friends that just started going to school there as well and make new friends. It really is amazing how when feel that God is leading you to something and you step out in faith how he blesses you.  I have been truly blessed... Like I said in the beginning it nearly killed me with all the lectures and long hours. But a little less sleep was well worth it!  God is so good and I cant wait to see what he does in the coming weeks.

I kinda get to be in a unique situation because it is an international program... everyone is from other countries than Norway... Me and a friend from Gaza are the only ones that actually live here.  So it gives me the opportunity to share God with others from all over the world (Africa, Napal, Russia, Canada, Gaza and China)  So please pray that I let my light shine for Him and that they would have a desire to know God's love and salvation....  Also pray that I am able to balance the school, my family and still have time left over to spend a little bit scrapping.... I promise to keep you all updated on Facebook about my program...
God's Blessings
Nic

5 comments:

Laure said...

Thank you for sharing Nicole :-) I pray for you right now !

Elizabeth said...

How cool to be able to breathe God's light and word into others that you are meeting through your class! I love it when God works like this and is able to use us when we least expect!
e.

Jeannine said...

I think it's awesome that you've gotten an opportunity like this! I'm sure there will be times when it's a struggle for you to balance everything, but God has placed you there for a reason and I know he will give you the strength you need to do it all. I'm eager to see how the Lord uses you in this because I'm sure he's got great things in store for you!

Nicole Brenna said...

Thanks! I am sooo tired but so excited too... it has been really great so far....

Sherri said...

What an amazing opportunity. I think you're so amazing to go for it. I'm sure it's got to be tough managing everything and go to school. May the Lord grant you the strength to be fully present in all of it :)