Monday, August 22, 2011

Inspiration Challenge

Hello again, this is Jeannine!  I must admit, I was a bit intimidated by this challenge.  For me, inspiration isn’t something that comes easily and it doesn't come frequently either and when I'm trying to get inspired, it's even more difficult.  I guess God really wanted me to do this because he basically had it fall in my lap!  How cool is that?!  I was cleaning my desk off the other day and just when I was telling the Lord that I need his help with this challenge, I picked up some papers that were on my desk and this magazine from a year ago was underneath!  (No, it hasn't been on my desk for a year!  I dug it out recently because I was looking for something and never put it back.  I think it's pretty cool how God did that for me though!)

So here’s the magazine cover that inspired me...



…and here’s the page I was inspired to create.  (Since the journaling on my layout is a bit too long to share on this post, if you'd like to read it please visit my blog.  I will be sharing the hidden journaling there.)




If this magazine cover inspires you to create a card, layout, or an altered item, please post a link to your project in the comments section of this post by August 29th and you’ll be entered to win a prize from our sponsor!!  We can’t wait to see what you’ll create!! 




5 comments:

Sherri said...

Cute layout, and funny story. Isn't God funny?! I really love the hopscotch blocks, too cute. I'll pop over to your blog to have a peek at the journaling.

Lisa H said...

Great layout Jeannine! I love the color scheme you chose and it is such a cheerful layout.

Leigh said...

Oh, this is great, Jeannine! I love how you used the inspiration to make your layout-- well done!

JLP said...

This is fabulous! Honestly, God has such a sweet and fun sense of humor. Love the story behind the inspiration challenge. Thank you for sharing!

Leigh said...

Oh, I was going to link my layout here.... I finally got it done. I guess I'm a little late. ;)
Oh well, here's the link anyway: http://leighpenner.blogspot.com/2011/09/homebodies.html
I really liked your challenge, Jeannine!