Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Guest Designer and Sponsors for August

I am so excited to announce our Guest Designer and Sponsors for August...
First let me introduce to you Regan.....



Can you share just one of God's everyday miracles in your life?My everyday miracle is that I am able to stay at home with mykids, to watch them learn and grow is truly a blessing.When did you start scrapbooking and what brought you into it?
I scrapped a little back in middle school but was reintroduced to it about 4 years ago or so when I started attending some Stampin' Up! workshops with a friend.What is your favorite thing about this craft?
All of the wonderful and talented people I have had the opportunity to get to know and meet in some cases! What 3 items do you reach for most often?
Lately my Tim Holtz distress inks, sewing machine/needle & thread, and acrylic paint.What is your favorite paper manufacturer?
I have recently totally fallen in love with Crate Paper... YUMM!
What is your favorite bible verse?
John 15:5  I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in Me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing. Is there someone in your family you think is following you creatively?
My kids love to paint and color. We enjoy crafting together.Besides scrapbooking, what do you enjoy doing?
Singing and dancing with my kids.What are some goals you have for yourself?
I would love to be published and be a member of a manufacturer's design team.What are 3 things you would like to do someday?
I would really love to go on a cruise, vacation in Europe, and have a small business.What is one silly fact about you?
I crack myself up! Even if no one else is laughing, I am! :)Who are some people who inspire you?
I am inspired by my family and a bunch of talented ladies here on the web! I find myself visiting the blogs/channels of TracyYolanda and Mystele

 quite often.Do you have a blog?

Let me show you some of her beautiful work....



I told you she was talented!!!!  Okay now for our sponsors... For challenge #5 our sponsor is The Eyelet Outlet and for Challenge #6 our sponsor is Tattered Inspirations... Here is some information about both of them.

This is what founder Suzanne has to say...Eyelet Outlet has been in business since 2001. We design our own line of brads, ribbon, and eyelets including our Quicklet eyelet. Eyelet Outlet Quicklets, invented by the owner Suzanne Marchesano, are the eyelets you can set with a pen. Quicklets are fast and easy to use eyelets that require no tools to set.

Eyelet Outlet has been featured in many scrapbook and craft magazines. Most recently Creating Keepsakes featured our Quicklet eyelets. We were also a finalist in the Creating Keepsakes best notions catagory.

Eyelet Outlet has one of the largest variety of eyelets and brads on the web. We offer retail and wholesale sales. We are always interested in hearing your ideas for new brad and Quicklet shapes




Here are some of their newest designs just released this month!
Check out both the store... blog  and Facebook... to see the newest information.... currently they are giving away some of the new designs on the blog.





Our second sponsor is  Tattered Inspirations....
Here is what the owner Carol had to say...
Hi there and welcome to my shop Tattered Inspirations. I am Carol Mead and I live in Canberra Australia. My creative space is a small and often messy room with all my artistic stuff and inspiration. It is never dull around here.

I am a mixed Media Artist, Watercolourist, Scrapbooker and Potter and I love to dabble in new things. 

As I love to create with paper and paint - scrapbooking and card making have become favourietes. But I could not often find what I wanted in the shops - it was mass produced and there was so much of it out there. So I decided to create scrapbooking items that I love to use.... such as hat pins and antique lace, gorgeous cabochons, seam binding and lots of other goodies..... I do hope you like them too.

And you can be sure you wont see the kits 'everywhere' I only make a maximum of 10 kits and often many less than that - so you can create wonderful and unique pages, cards and off the page projects.



Here are some of the fun things you will find in her store...
Check out her store... you will be amazed by the beautiful kits she has created... and you can check out her blog for inspiration and updates....

No comments: