Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Captured.


Hello everyone!!! It's Elizabeth here again to share with you a wonderful photography/story that I've been able to capture recently!!!

As many of you know I recently went on a girlie cruise with 3 very dear friends of mine. We went to the Bahamas and was able to go on a dolphin excursion. I was very excited to experience something like this since I had never been up close and personal with a dolphin before. The very thought was amazing to me so needless to say although I didn't know what to expect, I sure what very happy about doing it! My girlfriends and I decided on doing the deep water dolphin experience!!! Let me just share with you it was simply AMAZING!

We listened to the dolphin trainers discuss dolphins, we were able to kiss a dolphin, pet, swim in the water {no photos for this though as I was under water!!}, was pushed by a dolphin, and had free time with the dolphins as well.


I was a tad nervous since I wasn't sure what to expect, but these gentle creatures took all of my nerves and fears away once they came up close to us!  There were times where I stood there in tears due to the experience being so beautiful.


As you can tell from these photos that were captured, we all were so excited to be able to experience something like this! If you ever get the chance to swim with dolphins like I did, you will be smiling like this too!!!!!

8 comments:

Jeannine said...

It looks absolutely amazing!!

laure.mellon said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely story and nice pics !! :-)

Sherri said...

How fabulous. It's something, I think many would love the opportunity to do, but so few actually end up living it out. So happy it happened for you Elizabeth.

Leigh said...

Oh, this would be amazing! Great photos, Elizabeth--- thanks for sharing!

Lisa H said...

wow, what a great adventure!

Roulien said...

The smile on your face say it all, Elizabeth!! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful experience!

Nicole Brenna said...

I swam with dolphins when we took a vacation to Mexico and it was sooo much fun... My sister and I loved it!

Nicole Brenna said...

So happy for you and that you had a wonderful time!