Sunday, July 17, 2011

Friday's Praise Post... oops it is Sunday...

Sometimes the days get away from me and I dont even realize what day it is... let alone what the date is... So sorry that I am not posting the praise report until now....

I sit here thinking of everything  that I am thankful for  I have a wonderful husband, and daughter... we are all healthy and well... but sometimes I forget to praise God for the silly little things in my life like my animals... I find it so funny that we take these animals into our home, name them and love them.  They in return truly love us.  I have a dog and two cats.  My cat Rum Tum Tugger is one special guy.  A day doesnt go by that he doesnt brighten my day.  He is one crazy animal...he only has one eye but that doesnt slow him down... He cant jump worth a darn but that doesnt seem to bother him either... I know he has used at least 5 of his 9 lives... When we walk the dog he always comes along and is the most loyal cat I have ever seen.  I just love him! I love the dog Pluto and the other cat Asparagus (but we call him Gus) too but I can share more about them later....
Here is a pic of Rum Tum Tugger...


When we moved to Norway my husband promised that we could bring the animals with us.  That promise ended up being harder to keep than what he thought... but God cared and He got our animals here. It took a year to get all 3 of them here and a lot of friends and family that went the extra mile to watch them... It amazes me that God cares about a little thing like me having my animals... He knew how much I was giving up by moving to Norway and that was one thing that I didnt have to give up...

So I have to praise God for my animals and especially for that crazy cat He gave me....

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Isn't it amazing how much we are truly blessed by the animals that the Lord created!!!!!
e.