Saturday, June 25, 2011

More inspiration for you!

Hello everyone!  This is Jeannine and I’d like to start out by thanking those of you who have participated in our challenges so far.  I hope by doing these challenges that you're starting to see God's hand in your life in the little things more than you've ever noticed before.  It's not that He wasn't there before, but maybe you just weren't looking for Him so you missed seeing what He was doing!  That's our hope for all of you.... that you'll begin seeing Him in your everday lives, if you haven't noticed Him before.  Once you start seeing Him in your life, you'll never be the same again!  

I'd like to share with you a few more projects where we’ve used products from our wonderful sponsor  RING-O Crafts I'm telling you, these products are too cute not to use!  So many things you can do with them.  
Elizabeth made these two beautiful cards.  I love all the detail she puts into her cards.


Leigh made these two super cute cards.  Who wouldn't be excited to receive these?!


I'm a bunny lover so it was only logical for me to use this adorable ribbon bunny to make this card...


4 comments:

Lisa H said...

Great cards ladies!

Amanda Profumo said...

The cards you all made are darling! However, these products are from RING-O Crafts! Not, Crafty Paper Girl!

Jeannine said...

Amanda, I am so sorry!! I don't know how I didn't see that sooner. I've corrected it. :)

Elizabeth said...

Love what everyone did with the Ring-o-Crafts!!
e.