Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kickoff Blog Hop


Welcome friends to Scrapping Everyday Miracles Kickoff Blog hop!!!

We're so excited to have you join us in our very first blog hop!!  Each of the Design Team Members have created a layout to express God's everyday miracles in their lives and we want to share those experiences with you! It's a great way to get to know the Design Team and hear about some of their personal everyday miracles!
Here is an beautiful example layout of an everyday miracle done by Leigh....







All you have to do is visit each of the DT's blogs for inspiration, become a follower and leave a comment.  There are RAKS to win along the way and if you leave a comment at each blog you could win our grand prize!!! Blogger is acting up if you are unable comment or become a follower please come back her and let us know that you did visit all of the blogs.


Tons of chances to win!
Our Grand Prize is sponsored by Sweet Peach Crop Shop....


If you have never been to their store... they have the best kits.  Not just one kit every month but two and an add-on... on top of the great kits they have the best customer service.  So would you like to see the prize... Isnt it just sooo yummy... dont forget to head over to Sweet Peach to get your own...


DT blog line up:


Scrapping Everyday Miracles
Nicole
Elizabeth
Jeannine
Lisa
Kline
Leigh
Roulien
Amanda




Your next stop on the hop will be Nicole.....


You have until Sunday June 5th @11:59pm PST to post your comments at Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog as well as commenting on each DT members blog. Winners will be announced Tuesday....


Once again if you were unable to comment on some of the blogs or to become followers because of blogger's problems... please leave a comment here and let us know.


Don't forget to come back Monday for our First Challenge!

29 comments:

Barb P said...

Congrats on the new challenge blog! Looking forward to "hopping" to all of the designers' blots

CRAZY4CHRIST said...

Can't wait to see what the challange is for Monday, this was a great hop!!! I really like meeting woman who share my same faith!!
sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

Amanda Johnson said...

What a wonderful hop!! The ladies not only had beautiful layouts, but beautiful stories. I was brought to tears by almost everyone! I was unable to leave comments on Jeannine, Lisa, Leigh, and Roulien's blogs, I am new followers of everyone though! Can't wait til Monday and the first challenge!!

Trina said...

Very nice. It is so true how it is the little things. We learn to appreciate much more when we look at what is all around and how much goes into everything big and small.

Sherri said...

Thanks for a great blog hop. So fun to meet everyone and get to know a little bit about each one. Looking forward to Monday :)

bakscrap said...

Wow, sounds like a great new place to "hang out" I found you through Roulien. I am a new follower.

Shelley said...

I'm looking forward to be challenged to include my everyday miracles in my layouts!

glorygirl said...

Woo hoo!!! Can't wait for Monday!

bakscrap said...

I hopped to all the blogs and am now following them all too. Looking forward to the first challenge Monday.

Suzy said...

Just finished the hop! wow! What a talented design team. Lots of inspiration! I will be back Monday for the challenge. Thanks for the chances to win :)
Suzy suzyq28024@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to following your blog!
www.sherripriest.blogspot.com

Lisa H said...

I'm glad people are enjoying the hop! I know I am excited to be on the DT and see what God has in store for us all.

Crystal said...

Wow - it's great to have you develop this new blog! I'm looking forward to following and seeing all the beautiful work from your designers. Good luck with your project - may God be praised in all that happens here!

Regan said...

Hi! I found your blog through Amanda's blog and I am so glad I did! What a wonderful challenge blog! I look forward to hopping along with you and hope to document my everyday miracles right along with you! God Bless, Regan

Roulien said...

So great to meet all of you wonderful people throught this blog hop! We hope to see all of you again on Monday for our first challenge! I am so excited to be a part of this DT and can't wait to see what God has planned for all of us! Happy hopping!!!!

theelfqueen said...

So looking forward to that first challenge! Off to hop!

theelfqueen said...

Not sure if I managed to follow everyone - had some blogger issues.

Wendy A said...

Having some trouble with blogger.
I can't wait until Monday to see what you have in store for us! :)

Susie said...

wonderful layouts! looking forward to the first challenge. Off to hop!

Linda Trzos (mgpm) said...

I was unable to follow Leigh and unable to comment on Roulien's page. Enjoyed the hop though!

Jeannine said...

Just reading thru all of these comments brings me to tears. I was excited to be part of this team from the moment Nicole asked me, but now that I'm seeing a hint of how it's inspiring others to see God in their everyday lives just excites me even more!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Yay so excited for this blog hop :D See you in a little bit.

Betty Anne said...

Your layout is beautiful and I really enjoyed the journaling. I found you through my friend Roulien. I have become a follower and look forward to visiting again.

CarrieB said...

Here's to the hop and the chance to win!!!!

CarrieB said...

Whew!!! Just finished the hop! I'm exhausted!! Off to take a hot shower!! Thanks for all the inspiration and the chance to win! Will log in on Monday to see what's up! Have a great weekend everybody!!!

KarenB said...

Looking forward to hopping - sounds like fun :)

KarenB said...

I wasn't sure if I needed to post here again? I've hopped at all blogs now and left comments and followed - thank you so much for the inspiration.

Abby said...

Beautiful layout, so simple and clean.. I love nature projects :) Thanks for sharing :)

I just finished the hop, followed and commented on all DT blogs, and I must say - wow! What a fabulous DT you have! Such talent, I'm really impressed with all the projects shared and also uplifted by all the wonderful stories and inspiration. This is a most beautiful hop for all the right reasons. Thanks for hosting :)

I'm a new follower and I can NOT wait for your first challenge! Yay!
Abby

Angie said...

What a fun blog hop! Thank you to the DT for all the wonderful inspiration! I enjoyed reading your blog entries and getting to know you. Looking forward to the challenge on Monday! I'm now a new follower as well!