Friday, June 17, 2011

Just wanna say....

Hi everyone!  It is Nicole and I am just dropping by to say thank you and share a couple more projects where we have used products from our wonderful sponsor Crafty Paper Girl...

First of all I have to say thank you to those that have already completed Challenge #1... your layouts are wonderful... you have until the end of the month to link up an entry.

Also it is wonderful that we have had some of you link up pictures of your everyday miracles.... Just as a reminder Every Wednesday the DT will be sharing pictures of  their everyday miracles... you can link up pictures of your own and share along with us...

Finally we have had some wonderful Praise Posts... these are my favorite and so wonderful to hear what God is doing in our lives~!

I want to share with you again the wonderful sponsor we have for Challenge #1.... Crafty Paper Girl....  Amanda has generously donated a $15 gift certificate for the winner!!!!  Please check out her store... I promise you wont be disappointed...

Here are a couple of projects we created with products from the store....

Leigh made a really wonderful card...

I used the owl to decorate a shirt for my daughter... I had a ton of fun making the yoyo flowers.... I really love it and so did Karianne

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

Aww, Nic, how cute is that?! I love the t-shirt! What a great idea. I wouldn't have thought to do that with the owl. Owls are so cute.

Leigh, great job on the card! You've inspired me to make one too. :)

Kline said...

These are wonderful! Oh look how your little one loved that handmade shirt! :D

Amanda Profumo said...

These projects are adorable! I love the card and the shirt is absolutely precious! Nicole- your daughter is darling and looks super cute in that shirt you made!